<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

If you want to learn about water, don't ask a fish. An old proverb from China if I am not mistaken. It comes to mind because over the past few years I have become more and more troubled by some things I hear from other Christians and even some ministry leaders. Recently, I have had several people refer to other blogs that are critical of ministries that focus their discipling efforts on the exegetical teaching of God's Word.

Which brings me back to that old proverb. If I want to know how to live the life God would have me live, to whom do I turn? Is there someone better than the Creator to consult with? Apparently there are some folks around who seem to think there is. I would like to explore that thinking by picking up the thread I departed from last Winter.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?