<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 06, 2006

Since no one commented on that last post I asked a few people who read it what they thought. Gross was a common word used. So, I guess the point was made. Your world view can lead you into some very difficult scenarios. The easy way out of this is to avoid building a consistent frame work by which you deal with life. Oh yeah, that is what I was blogging about.

My own value system puts a strain on my "want to" gland. I find Biblical Christianity very inconvenient. Believing the Bible to be the result of God's intentional communication with the human race, I have made an attempt to use it as my guide to life. It gets tough, because I don't think like God does. Those who know me see the ongoing failures.

Amazingly, when I do choose to follow the Biblical line it works out. Not necessarily the way I expected, but it works. One of the reasons I stick with it. 38 years of observation have left me with no where else to turn. Amazing Grace is still a sweet sound.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?