<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Some of the things I have noticed lately is the way we react to the political news and ads this election season presents us with. Objectivity does not seem to play a very big role in the response. I find that I am more likely to reject out of hand negative comments about the people I support than ones directed at the other side. I am not alone. People seem to decide what they want to believe first, then filter the information based on their position rather than some objective measure like truth.

In this we are no different than the Sadducess who refuse to accept the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The evidence of scripture strongly suggests those men did in fact know that Jesus walked out of that grave. However, they refused to let go of their belief structure cultivated around a very different Messianic expectation.

I want to keep this short, so I'll explain the evidence tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?